TOP10 Smartphones 2012

Friday 14 December 2012
Its been a very interesting and exiting year for the smartphone market. These are my Top10 smartphones that i think have made their mark in consumer technology in 2012.


1.) Samsung Galaxy SIII
2.) Google Nexus 4
3.) Samsung Galaxy Note II
4.) iPhone 5
5.) Nokia Lumia 920
6.) HTC 8X
7.) HTC One X +
8.) Sony Xperia S
9.) Nokia Lumia 820
10.) Blackberry Bold 9900


Just generally, the reason why I put the Samsung Galaxy SIII as my #1 smartphone for 2012 is because the SIII was by far the most interesting and unique phone. I really liked the fact that Samsung listened to their customers and made a phone that was exactly what the consumer wanted - A phone that understood what they wanted , when they wanted it and did it!

For me the iPhone 5, and in general all of the Apple products this year weren't exiting enough, to me it feels as though Apple just made minor adjustments to all of their products and software, and if you aren't sure of what i'm saying get an iPad (3rd Generation) and an iPad (4th Generation) put them side by side and tell me which is which... Thats the reason why I placed the iPhone 4th instead of higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Poll