Blackberry To Launch A new Flagship Smartphone .... Haven't they tortured us enough!

Wednesday 10 July 2013
Photo Credit - Qz

Blackberry is to 6 smart phones this year and we've seen 3 of those 6. Rumors have been flooding the internet that Blackberry is planning to release a new flagship smartphone to replace the current flagship , The Z10. Firstly I would like to commend Blackberry - It takes guts to understand that your product isn't good. The Smartphone is said to launch sometime later this year. This device is named the "A10" no other information has been given about this smartphone. I really like Blackberry. I think they are unique and I hope they show that in the A10 instead of trying to be something they are not (like they did with the Z10). Blackberry really needs to get to work making the best smartphone they can because right now they are dying financially and consumers are starting to loose interest....


WHAT DO I WANT TO SEE IN THE "A10"

Well One thing is certain, I don't want an iPhone replica with Blackberry branding and Android-like software. I want a Blackberry! A unique phone with a bigger screen and better resolution. A premium and lightweight design. Better Battery life. A Better Camera that can compete with the S4 or HTC One. Most of all , I want a upgraded version of Blackberry 10. I want to see better animations. Crisper design and much more features especially when it comes to Camera options - I want filters, Slow-motion video the works. I want to see software that defines Blackberry... 


SHOULD I BUY A Z10 WITH THE A10 COMING UP? 

I would suggest you do. The A10 will replace the Z10 which means it will have much more to offer from a hardware and software stand-point. What I suggest is that you wait for the A10 to release in your country and if you don't like the A10 the Z10 will be available and it will be cheaper than it was before the launch of the A10. 


I hope this post helped you and I wish Blackberry the best of luck as they design the A10. To keep up to date with all things techie, Subscribe to us and keep checking our site for more Blackberry 10 posts.

Keep it Connected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Poll